Everything you need to know about becoming a part of our Companion Club.
We’ve rebranded Membership! Our Membership product is now called Companion Club. Sign up today and play a key role in helping us give thousands of dogs a second chance at happiness every year!
Important information: To apply for a Certificate of Exemption for a banned breed, such as an XL Bully, you only need to know the start date of your insurance and your policy number. The start date of your insurance is the date that your payment cleared to join the Companion Club, or if you pay by direct debit, the date your first payment was/will be taken.
Support for XL Bully owners
Benefits for dog owners include:Benefits for dog owners include:
Sign up to our Companion Club and take advantage of the great benefits designed specifically for dog owners just like you!
- Third party public liability insurance for your dog(s) – up to £1,000,000 per claim (subject to legal liability being established against you) if your dog causes damage or injury to another person, their property or pets (an excess of £200 applies for the UK and £500 in the Republic of Ireland). This includes dogs banned under the Dangerous Dogs Act that have been exempted, including American Bully XLs.
- Peace of mind with our Canine Care Card.
- Unlimited access to VetfoneTM – a 24 hour emergency advice service from veterinary professionals*.
- You’ll receive a 25% discount on our behaviour and training programmes.
- You’ll have opportunities to raise questions for our CEO and leadership team at ‘Ask the Leaders’ sessions, as well as an exclusive invite to an annual Companions Event.
If you're keen to sniff out more of the detail, take a closer look at the benefits of joining our Companion Club.
Sign up to the Companion Club
For only £25 a year (or £12.50 if you're over 60) you can become a companion of the UK’s largest dog welfare charity!
Who can sign up to Companion Club?
Anyone over the age of 16 can be a part of our Companion Club.
Can I sign up to Companion Club in joint names?
No, Companion Club is only available to individuals.
How do I join Companion Club?
What does the third party liability insurance cover?
Companion Club provides third party public liability insurance of up to £1,000,000 per incident if your dog causes …
When does my third party liability cover start?
Your third party liability cover starts as soon as we've take your first payment.
How many dogs are covered by the third party liability insurance?
When you sign up to Companion Club all of the dogs in your household are covered (maximum of 4 dogs) from the date the …