Donate pre-loved items
We can find a new home for your pre-loved items in one of our fabulous charity shops!
Our wonderful charity shops are perfect for our thrifty supporters to find one-of-a-kind pieces.
We're always looking for new items to stock our shelves with, so if you're having a clear-out of items that no longer spark joy, please donate them to one of our shops.
Help us raise pounds for hounds by donating the following items:
- Household items
- Decorative items
- Jewellery, bags and other accessories
- Branded and designer items
Donations we cannot accept
- Duvets, mattresses, electric blankets, upholstered furniture without fire labels, white goods, appliances without instructions, Christmas lights, gas appliances, heaters, children’s car seats, prams, highchairs and cots, toys without a CE mark, VHS tapes, bicycles and accessories or items containing ivory, fur, or endangered species.
- We must respectfully decline the donation of items that look worn, are stained or are in need of repair.
- Sadly, we cannot accept items for our rehoming centres at our charity shops please contact your local centre about these.
We’re incredibly grateful for all donations we receive from the dog-loving public!
Pre-loved items donated to our shops will be put up for sale at that shop, and if they don’t sell, they may be made available at a different shop, or as part of a reduced-price sale.
If we can’t find a home for items, they may be sold to third-party merchants, as it would cost us money to dispose of clothes we can’t sell.
We offer a free collection service in certain areas for donations of several bags.
Please e-mail us with all enquiries about our home collection service.