We first saw Annie on line so the next day we came to see Annie, we decided she was the one for us so we then arranged for our other dog to visit on the Monday. What a day that was! it rain and rain so my 2hr drive to visit wasn’t much fun neither was the meeting as both dogs didn’t want to be outside in the rain who could blame them. The meeting went well and it was arranged that we would pick Annie the following Sunday and if rain wasn’t enough on the Monday we got the beast from the east on the Sunday so we set off at 7.30 and made it to the centre just in time for the re-homing talk, collected Annie and made our way home carefully. Greta our other dogs trust dog and Annie meet in a snowy garden and since that day have been inseparable.