Dog Friendly Pancakes for Pancake Day
Give your dogs a treat this Pancake Day with our dog-friendly pancake recipe. Your dogs will flippin' love them
- 50g plain flour
- 1 egg
- 100 ml water
- Optional: toppings like xylitol-free peanut butter
1. Add all the ingredients to the bowl and whisk
2. Pour the mixture into a squeezy bottle with a thin nozzle
3. Heat a frying pan to a medium temperature
4. Using the squeezy bottle, draw the outline of a bone or paw
5. Fill in the details with the rest of the mixture
6. Cook for 30 seconds on each side
7. Add toppings of your choice and serve!
Don't forget to adjust the amount of food you are giving to your dog if you are making them extra pancake treats! Share your creations with us on social media.
Facebook: Dogs Trust
Want more advice?
Join over 340,000 dog lovers all around the UK and sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send you emails packed with our latest advice, information about our work and pupdates from our furry friends.
Sign up today
Can you help us change the tale?
As the pandemic continues, many dog owners will be faced with the heartbreaking decision to give up their dog.
A small donation will help us change the tale for dogs and their owners by providing advice and support when they need us most.