What is different about Dog School?
Dogs Trust Dog School is different from other dog training classes you may have been to.
We are passionate about dog behaviour and want to help you teach your puppy or dog to fit happily into your family life. That means doing some basic training of course – he needs to learn to sit when asked, walk with you on a loose lead and come back when you call. But that isn’t all.
At Dog School, we also help your dog learn how to behave in everyday situations, such as when you pass other dogs, stop to talk to people in the street, or need him to settle down when you’re busy.
Dog School is also about making sure you develop a strong bond with your dog, understand his or her behaviour, and know how to react when things don’t go according to plan.
We set up the classes to make you and your dog feel as relaxed and confident as possible, so you can both make the most of all the new information and experiences that you will have with us at Dogs Trust Dog School.
- A UK wide network of experienced trainers waiting to help you and your dog
- Fun classes, set up to make you and your dog feel relaxed and able to learn
- Class content developed through sound and up-to-date dog science!
- Positive reward based training - we teach you why and how!
- Lots of information to help you understand your dog and prevent future problems
- Focus on building a positive bond and helping your dog learn how to learn!