Dog School 1-2-1 training sessions
At Dog School, we understand that some dogs are better suited to 1-2-1 training support. This could be due to there being just one or two areas of training that need to be focused on, or it might be that a group class environment would be too stressful or distracting for them.
Some of the common reasons owners contact us for 1-2-1 training support include:
- Recall – getting your dog to come back when called
- Loose lead walking – how to get your dog to walk nicely on the lead
- Jumping up – teaching your dog to keep four paws on the floor
- Settle – helping your dog learn how to settle down and relax on their own
- Confidence building - aimed at helping the owner recognise the early signs their dog may be uncomfortable or worried and learn to respond appropriately
Dog School 1-2-1 training
Our 60-minute training sessions are tailored to your dog’s needs and the outcomes you’re aiming for and will help you build a strong relationship through understanding your dog better. You will also get access to our owner support hub for as long as you need it.
Our 1-2-1s are run in the following ways:
- In-person session at one of our Dog School training venues - £70.00
- Virtual session via Zoom - £55.00
Contact us today
If you think your dog would benefit from some individual training with us, please get in touch via email and our Dog School team will contact you to discuss your dog’s needs further.