Our supporters drive everything that we do. With no government funding for the delivery of our life-saving work, we never forget that it is only thanks to your generosity that we can be there for the thousands of dogs we care for and rehome, every year.
Our supporters are at the heart of everything that we achieve as a charity, so supporting us should be a great experience.
We promise to respect the information you share with us
- We will always hold your information safely and securely.
- We will only share your information within Dogs Trust. And we will never sell your details to any third party.
- If you want to change the way in which we communicate with you, such as tailoring our communications or changing your preferences, you can do so by contacting us on 020 7837 0006 or by letting us know your preferences online.
We promise to undertake our fundraising to the highest standards
- We strive for the highest possible standards in our fundraising. We were founding members and are registered with Fundraising Regulator and are committed to complying with its Fundraising Promise. We are also a member of the Institute of Fundraising.
- We are proud to champion the principles of honesty, accountability and transparency about our work.
- We will only work with professional fundraising organisations that meet our high standards. We monitor all the fundraising organisations we use closely, to ensure that they are representing Dogs Trust appropriately and if we find cause for concern we will investigate as a matter of urgency to ensure that our own high standards are maintained.
- Every penny our supporters donate to us and our mission is given voluntarily, and we will never take this for granted. We continually review our programmes to make sure they are running as effectively and as cost efficiently as possible.
We promise to be respectful
- Not everyone can or wants to support our work so we will be respectful of your decisions and never knowingly put pressure on you to make a donation.
- We will be especially careful and sensitive when engaging with vulnerable individuals and we will abide by guidance on responding to the needs of people in vulnerable circumstances.
Keeping in touch
If you ever have any questions about our work, about how you can tailor our communications for you or would like to talk to us about our fundraising activities then please do not hesitate to contact us by:
Telephone: 020 7837 0006 (Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm)
Email: [email protected]
Post: Customer Services, Dogs Trust, Clarissa Baldwin House, 17 Wakley Street, London, EC1V 7RQ
Please remember to include your name and address or a contact telephone number so that we can contact you if we need any more information to answer your question.
Want to get updates about our work?
Join over 340,000 dog lovers all around the UK and sign up for our monthly newsletter.
Sign up to our newsletter
We realise that sometimes we might get it wrong and we truly value all feedback about our work. We believe that complaints are an opportunity to improve and it is important that you tell us so we can deal with any situation as quickly as possible.
If you do have a complaint about our fundraising activities, please see our customer care and complaints information.
Alternatively, the Fundraising Regulator is the independent regulator of charitable fundraising. If we are unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction and it is about our fundraising activities, you can ask the Fundraising Regulator to consider it. The details you need to make a complaint can be found on the Fundraising Regulator website.