Home from Home volunteer assistant
Newton Tony - Wiltshire
The Home from Home volunteer assistant role:
Would you like to become a Home from Home assistant and give a helping hand to our dogs who are in foster homes?
Our centre is recruiting for a Home from Home (HFH) Assistant to help:
- Transport our dogs to and from foster care, so will need to be capable of lifting dogs in and out of vehicles.
- Dropping off food, supplies or medication out to our foster homes.
- As well as any other ad-hoc duties that are required.
- This role will require dealing with foster carers so good communication skills needed.
This role involves driving our Dogs Trust vehicle 80% of the time to and from foster homes. A full valid driving license, and the ability drive a Dogs Trust vehicle comfortably must be required for this post. The majority of our foster homes are within an hour from the centre.
If you enjoy driving and have a huge love for our dogs – we’d love to welcome you to our team! We have a position available for an applicant that is available any day of the week!
How to apply
To apply for any of our volunteer vacancies simply:
- Complete our application form below
- Email your completed application form to our Salisbury Volunteer Coordinator. Alternatively you can pop it into the letter box at our centre
Unfortunately, we're only able to accept volunteers aged over 18.