Who are you calling an old aged dog?
Leela is a seven-year-old German Shepherd, although to meet her you would think she was 3!
Despite the odd grey hair around her muzzle, this beautiful girl lives life to the full and makes the most of everyday, there’s nothing old about her!
Leela has been at the centre for 7 months and the staff have gotten to know her well, here are just some of the wonderful comments from them:
- Showing other senior citizens how it’s done! She enjoys her walks and observing the world from a distance. She is bright as a button and loves to learn - who said you can’t teach an old dog new tricks!
- She never fails to make us smile, such a gentle girl, any time spent with her is time away from the world and living in the moment.
- She is one of the most beautiful girls you will ever meet!
- It’s easy to forget that she is 7! She loves to pounce in the long grass and go on exciting adventures.
- Leela loves to please you, she is so clever. On walks she does a great watch me and loves her tasty treats. She is going to make someone such a wonderful companion.
- Just look at her! Those eyes and that face, its hard not to fall madly in love.
She is going to be a very loving, loyal and paw-fect companion for her someone special.
If you are looking for a calm and gentle adult dog with a playful and adventurous side, then look no further!! Leela could be the girl for you! For more information, take a look at Leela's profile, or contact the Dogs Trust Newbury Rehoming Centre on 01488 658391