Volunteering vacancies at Dogs Trust Evesham
To apply for any of our vacant volunteering roles, please fill in the below application form and email it to [email protected], or drop it into the centre during opening hours.
Volunteer Application Form DOCX 74 KB
Please note, you must be over 18 to volunteer at our Rehoming Centre.
Volunteer Gardener and Grounds Assistant
We are currently recruiting Volunteer Gardener & Grounds Assistant to assist the Maintenance Operative by maintaining outdoor areas and to keep the centre clean, tidy and well presented.
- Mon – Fri from 9am onwards (flexible time)
Volunteer Gardener and Grounds Assistant Role Description DOCX 12.68 MB
Volunteer Events Supporter
We are currently recruiting Volunteer Events Supporters to support the smooth running of Dogs Trust events and provide a friendly and helpful experience to our supporters and members of the public - and to help up maximise opportunities to raise money and awareness of Dogs Trust by being knowledgeable about our aims and objectives.
Volunteer Events Supporter Role Description DOCX 2.9 MB
Current Dog School Vacancies
Dog School Volunteer
We are currently recruiting a number of Dog School Volunteers for various locations to support the Dog School Coaches in the execution of training classes. This is very much a support function and volunteers will never be expected to take a class.
- Passionate about dog and dog welfare.
- Confidence around different breeds and sizes of dogs is essential, and preferably candidates will have interacted with a variety of dogs.
- Excellent face to face communication skills with the ability to listen effectively, and follow instructions in a busy fast paced environment.
- Good level of fitness to carry out the role quickly and efficiently.
- Experience of working in a training class environment would be advantageous, although full training will be provided.
You must be able to commit to a regular class on an on-going basis. Please indicate on your application form which day(s) you are applying for. Following the closing date, we will invite the candidates along to attend an information morning being held at the Evesham Rehoming Centre.
|Horizon Hub, WR5 1DS
||Tuesday Evenings (Commencing April 2019)
|Severn Stoke, WR8 9JP
||Thursday Evenings (Commencing Feb 2019)
|Dogs Trust Evesham, WR11 7RT
Wednesday Evenings (Commencing March 2019)
Saturday Mornings (Commencing March 2019)
Application closing date:
Wednesday 27th February