Volunteering vacancies at Dogs Trust Evesham
To apply for any of our vacant volunteering roles, please fill in the below application form and email it to [email protected]
, or drop it into the centre during opening hours.
Volunteer Application Form DOCX 74 KB
Please note, you must be over 18 to volunteer at our Rehoming Centre.
Volunteer Gardener and Grounds Assistant
We are currently recruiting Volunteer Gardener & Grounds Assistant to assist the Maintenance Operative by maintaining outdoor areas and to keep the centre clean, tidy and well presented.
- Mon – Fri from 9am onwards (flexible time)
Volunteer Maintenance & Gardening Assistant Role Description DOC 12.83 MB
Volunteer Laundry Assistant
We are currently looking for a Volunteer Laundry Assistant to ensure our dogs have clean and fresh blankets/bedding available by supporting our Canine Carers in carrying out tasks associated with our on-site laundry.
- Wednesday OR Thursday afternoons (flexible time)
Volunteer Laundry Assistant Role Description DOC 1.1 MB
Volunteer Events Assistant
We are currently recruiting Volunteer Events Assistants to support the smooth running of Dogs Trust events and provide a friendly and helpful experience to our supporters and members of the public - and to help up maximise opportunities to raise money and awareness of Dogs Trust by being knowledgeable about our aims and objectives.
Volunteer Events Assistant Role Description DOC 2.98 MB
Volunteer Media Support
We are currently recruiting for a Media Support Volunteer to work with the Media Assistant to help set up ‘photo shoots’ to promote the dogs and the work of Dogs Trust.
Required skills and Competencies:
- Animal photography experience essential (preferably professional experience).
- Creativity to come up with new ideas and suggestions to best promote the dogs within our care.
- Passionate about dogs, dog welfare and experience with handling them.
- Patient and calm when working with our dogs, as some may be of a nervous disposition.
- Two weekday afternoons a week – To be discussed at interview
Media Support Volunteer Role Description DOC 742 KB