Looking for a big walking challenge this year? The Ultra Challenge Series is a range of exciting long-distance treks around the UK. Choose from a 25k, 50k or even a 100k trek in an area of outstanding beauty and raise funds for Dogs Trust!
2021 Ultra Challenges:
- Jurassic Coast Challenge (22/23 May)
- London 2 Brighton Challenge (29/30 May)
- Summer Walk (5 June)
- Lake District Challenge (12/13 June)
- Cotswold Way Challenge (26/27 June)
- Peak District Challenge (3/4 July)
- Isle of Wight Challenge (10/11 July)
- Yorkshire Challenge (17/18 July)
- South West Coast 2 Coast Challenge (24/25 July)
- South Coast Challenge (4/5 Sept)
- Thames Path Challenge (11/12 Sept)
- Thames Bridges Trek (11 Sept)
- Chiltern 50 Challenge (25 Sept)
- The Saharan Challenge (7-11th Oct)
- Halloween Walk (30th Oct)
Full details about the events can be found on the Ultra Challenge website.
||Various (April - September)
||25k, 50k and 100k
Full challenge: 18+
Half challenge: 16+ (with an adult)
Quarter challenge: 14+ (with an adult)
|Registration fee/Sponsorship target:
There are a couple of options for charity participants, full details can be found here: www.ultrachallenge.com/how-to-join
How will your sponsorship help?
Your valued donations go a long way to look after the dogs at Dogs Trust. Here are some figures to give you an idea of how your sponsorship from this event can help the dogs in our care.
£10 could provide a new training lead for one of our canine residents.
£20 could provide a comfy dog bed for one of our canine residents.
£35.80 could pay for the cost of looking after a dog for a day at a Dogs Trust rehoming centre.
Raise £595 sponsorship target for this event, and this could help to reduce the number of stray dogs in the community and those facing being put to sleep by running a Dog School training class in your area.
What do you get from Dogs Trust?
- A personalised t-shirt or running vest
- A fundraising guide
- Access to Dogs Trust promotional items including collection box, banner and stickers
- Fundraising support from the Community Fundraising Team