People’s Postcode Lottery
Discover the impact of our partnership with People's Postcode Lottery
Funding from players of People's Postcode Lottery goes towards the day-to-day running of our 21 rehoming centres across the UK. This includes supporting our amazing staff and the work they do to find every dog in our care the loving forever family they deserve.
With so many prizes to be won for yourself, it's such a wagtastic way to help our doggies!
The impact of our partnership
Since 2014 we’ve received over £20 million thanks to the generous players of People’s Postcode Lottery.
The incredible amount of funds we receive from People's Postcode Lottery, awarded by Postcode Animal Trust, are spent in a few different ways. We will prepare for the ongoing challenges ahead, and to support our prevention and cure approach so that we can continue to improve the lives of dogs - and the people and communities who love them - all across the UK.
Some areas that have benefited from the funding include:
- Rehoming centre staff – More dogs can be cared for and rehomed by our expert Canine Carers, dedicated Rehomers, and passionate rehoming centre staff
- Dog School staff – More owners to be equipped with effective training techniques
- Customer Support Centre – Helping our essential Customer Experience team continue to handle multi-channelled enquiries from the public.
- Research staff – Supporting our Post Adoption Research Project in gaining valuable insight in ways to improve and evaluate our service once adopters take their dogs home.
- Puppy Pilot scheme – Helping smuggled puppies feel safe and settled after being intercepted at UK ports
We couldn't do any of this work without the support of People's Postcode Lottery and its players who raise money to help charities and good causes.