“Have You Room for Eight Paws, Four Ears & Two Big Hearts?”
Asks Wally & Barney at Dogs Trust Darlington
Dogs Trust Darlington are celebrating having success in rehoming eight pairs of dogs over the past few months. Sixteen lucky pooches have achieved their goal of finding a forever home with their best friend.
Finding new homes for a pair of dogs can sometimes be a bit more challenging for rehoming centres and finding the right home take a little longer. Potential adopters often tend to be looking for one dog rather than two.
When rehoming staff at Darlington spot a potential good match for a pair of dogs they are keen to point out the positives of adopting a pair:
- The dogs already have a firm bond with each other that can help them settle into their new home
- When their humans need to go out and leave them at home they have each other for company
- Adopting a pair can be double the fun and give you twice as many snuggles
- How rescuing eight paws, four ears and two hearts can be so rewarding
- We currently have three fab duos looking for their forever homes together
Barney & Wally – a pair of mature guys who really enjoy each others company, they are dog social are looking for a quiet home and can live with children aged 14 and above
Cassie & Roxy – the most affectionate girls you will ever meet, sisters and best friends they really enjoy their treats and being with their people
Patch & Ted – with these boys you get the best of both worlds, patch loves to be on the go and will make you giggle with his antics whereas Ted is a more sensitive boy who is affectionate once he has formed a bond with you
More information on all the dogs that we have available at Dogs Trust Darlington can be found on our website, or you can call us on 01325 333 114.