Opening hours and safety measures
Some of our charity shops are now open for shopping and to accept donations. See if your local shop is open below, and please note new opening hours. The rest of our shops remain closed for the time being, we’ll update this page as soon as that changes.
Our reopened shops have increased safety measures including:
- Reduced shopping times
- A limit on the number of people in our shops at one time
- Separate designated times for donations of pre-loved goods
- New ways of sorting and organising donations, to allow time to quarantine new items
- Contactless payment preferred – where possible please pay by card or contactless. Our shops in Abergavenny, Attleborough, Brighton, Colchester, Deal, Rayleigh and Winchester can only accept card or contactless payment for the time being
- Reduced teams running our shops to make sure we can maintain social distancing. Our volunteers won’t be with us, but we look forward to welcoming them back as soon as we can.
While our teams and supporters adjust to these new measures, we’re not able to allow dogs into our shops. This will only be temporary, and we look forward to welcoming dogs back into our shops as soon as possible.