Dog School Shropshire: Family dog training classes
Dogs Trust are offering FREE interactive dog training classes throughout the summer!
We believe that training your dog should involve the whole family, so are inviting parents and their children to learn dog training basics.
The workshops run by our Dog School Shropshire will be held at Dogs Trust Shrewsbury and will be carried out by our professional Dog School Trainers and Education & Community Officers. One adult and up to two children aged 7-11 are welcome to the classes with their family dog.
We have limited spaces available so contact your Dog School Trainer NOW!
- Thursday 27th July 2-3.30pm
- Monday 31st July 10-11.30am
- Thursday 10th August 2-3.30pm
- Friday 18th August 2-3.30pm
- Monday 21st August 10-11.30am
The sessions will include:
- An introduction to Clicker Training – learn how to correctly use a clicker to reinforce your dog’s good behaviour.
- Basic Commands – learn the best ways to teach your dog fun tricks and every day commands.
- Be Dog Smart – learn how to stay safe around dogs when you are out and about.
- Grand Finale – families and their dogs will get the opportunity to practice what they have learned by completing a fun assault course!
If you would like to find out more or would like to book in for a FREE session this summer, please contact your local Dog School Trainer.
Dog School Shropshire
Please note: Sessions are 90 mins long. Dogs must be dog and human friendly.
Subject to pre-assessment by our Dog School Trainers. A space must be booked in advance.