It’s time to get your paws on these ‘mutt-have’ accessories!
The wait is over – the Radley x Dogs Trust collection is finally available to buy! Dogs Trust will not only receive 15% of the sales from the limited-edition dog walking backpack and four coin purses, but Radley stores will also be raising awareness of our work and customers can donate in-store at till points. What’s more, the first ten customers to donate to Dogs Trust in each Radley store will receive a special gift!
It’s sleek, stylish and designed by dog lovers for dog lovers – it’s the Radley x Dogs Trust backpack! The bag costs £99, with 15% of the sale price donated straight to Dogs Trust, so not only will you look fabulous, you know that by wearing the bag you’ll be helping thousands of rescue dogs too.
The chic backpack boasts extra special features designed to keep both dog and owner very happy:
- Elasticated straps to safely hold a post-swim towel or picnic blanket
- Two elasticated side pockets for a ball or drinking bottle
- A removable drawstring bag for treats
- A waterproof internal pocket for a slobbery toy
- A clip to hold a poop bag dispenser
- Additional front, back and internal compartments for a purse, wallet, keys and phone
- Dual branded bright yellow lining featuring the Radley and Dogs Trust logo
In addition to the dog walking backpack, the collaboration between Radley and Dogs Trust has also seen the creation of four collectable leather coin purses. Alongside Radley’s signature Scottish Terrier, the collection features three new appliqué designs inspired by real Dogs Trust rescue dogs - choose from Scruffy the crossbreed, Jackie the Dachshund and Lollipop the Golden Retriever. The coin purses are £32 each with 15% of the sale price going directly to Dogs Trust to help the 15,000 homeless hounds we care for every year.
This luxury range is the pawfect gift for a dog lover this Christmas, or a treat for yourself! Head to www.dogstrust.org.uk/radley for more details on how to get your paws on these ‘mutt-have’ accessories.