Support our dog trainers
Dog School aims to help owners to train their dogs in a kind, fair and effective way, which will enhance day to day living and enable the best possible relationship to develop between the owner and dog.
We're looking for volunteers who can support the Dog School Coaches during training classes and assist dog owners with training tasks.
We need volunteers who would be willing to commit to at least one shift per week (approximately 4 hours) for the following days and locations:
- Monday evenings at DT Glasgow Rehoming Centre, West Calder and Newton Mearns.
- Tuesday evenings at Townhead Village Hall.
- Wednesday evenings at DT Glasgow Rehoming Centre.
- Thursday evenings at DT Glasgow Rehoming Centre.
- Sunday morning/afternoons at Mount Vernon Community centre.
Find out more about the purpose of the role of a Dog School volunteer (PDF 237 KB).
How to apply
To apply for any of our volunteer vacancies simply:
Unfortunately, we're only able to accept volunteers aged over 18. Find out more about becoming a volunteer.