Please keep sending your postage stamps to our trusty volunteer Jenny Thomas c/o our Head Office. Jenny's efforts raise over £6,500 every year. And if you're a philatelist looking to boost your collection, drop Jenny a line to let her know what stamps you're interested in as she will be happy to tell you what she has for sale.
We are particularly seeking the following:
- Collections, Albums, First Day Covers, Mini Sheets & Presentation Packs.
- GB high value definitives (above 30p face value) & the new "large" stamps.
- All GB Pictorial and Christmas issues.
- Regional stamps - lions, dragons etc.
- All old and pre-decimal issues.
- Foreign countries including Channel Islands and Man.
- Anything "old and interesting".
Also, please do send in your foreign coins and bank notes.
Please note we can now accept 1st and 2nd class Queen's head stamps.
If you have any stamps you would like to send in, please use the address below and remember to include your name and address details:
c/o Dogs Trust
17 Wakley Street
London EC1V 7RQ.